...about things that interest me and are (hopefully) edifying!

But our God is in the heavens;
He does whatever He pleases. Psalm 115:3

Soli Deo Gloria!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Excellent resources - learn the basics and what matters

Serving the Truth: The Pastor’s Privilege - Sinclair Ferguson
2003 Desiring God Conference for Pastors

Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should Know

Church History In Plain Language

I just found this - Church History: An Essential Guide - it references Plain Language and is by one of my favorite authors, Justo Gonzales, so I will be purchasing it soon.

No comments:

...about things that interest me and are (hopefully) edifying!

But our God is in the heavens;
He does whatever He pleases. Psalm 115:3

Soli Deo Gloria!!


Post Archives by Week