...about things that interest me and are (hopefully) edifying!

But our God is in the heavens;
He does whatever He pleases. Psalm 115:3

Soli Deo Gloria!!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Read the Bible in 90 Days or 1 Year - handy tool :)

Updated 7-23-2008: I have adapted the sheet for a 90 day or 1 year read through by quarter.
Click here for the full sheet with links columns.

Updated: I stalled out, but am committed to finish it up!

Here is my tracking sheet on GoogleDocs - adapted from here:



Here is the discussion thread on Puritanboard.

One of the team members developed an iCal version that can be imported into Google Calendar:

No comments:

...about things that interest me and are (hopefully) edifying!

But our God is in the heavens;
He does whatever He pleases. Psalm 115:3

Soli Deo Gloria!!


Post Archives by Week